The Asha Blooms Mother’s Day 2020 Sweepstakes Sponsored by Asha Blooms, LLC.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE.
- Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. All entries become the property of Sponsors. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the continental United States (including the District of Columbia) who are of legal age. The Sweepstakes is not open to employees or the immediate family members of individuals employed by Asha Blooms, LLC, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, licensees, advertising and promotional agencies or any other sponsors (collectively "Sponsors").
- The Sweepstakes will be a one-time drawing of qualified entries, submitted between April 13 and May 5, 2020, at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) Wednesday, May 6, 2020 ("Promotional Period").
- The concept of the Sweepstakes is as follows: Winners will be selected by Asha Blooms in a random drawing from among all eligible entries on or about 12:00pm PDT on Wednesday, May 6, 2020. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Limit one prize per individual/household. Sponsors will begin notifying Winners via email within 1 week of the drawing. The prize(ing) information will be emailed to entrants.
- Winner Notification and Qualification: Potential Winners: Following the drawing, Sponsors will attempt to contact the Potential Winners via email. Each Potential Winner must respond to the Sponsors by email within two (2) business days of Sponsors' notification, or will be subject to disqualification. If a Potential Winner fails to respond within stated time period, that Potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected at random from among all of the remaining eligible entries. Noncompliance with the above noted requirements will result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate Winner. Prize will not be awarded until such requirements are met. Upon receipt of the Prize, Official Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. The value of the Prize is taxable as income, and the Official Winner is solely responsible for all matters relating to the Prize, including, but not limited to, all applicable federal, state and local taxes that become due with respect to the Prize. In the event that: (i) the Winner chooses not to accept his/her prize, (ii) Winner does not comply with these Official Rules, or (iii) Sponsors are unable to contact such Winner, or notification of Prize is returned as undeliverable, Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate Winner randomly selected from all of the remaining entries.
- By entering, participants acknowledge compliance with these official rules including all eligibility requirements. Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions, human error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of entrants on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or any combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials contained in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Sponsors which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated or cancelled prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the website, and any entries received prior to the termination or cancellation will be included in the drawing. Entries that have been tampered with or altered will be deemed void. In the event that a Winner entered via online and there becomes a dispute over who submitted the winning entry, the holder of the winning email address will be declared the Winner. The use of any system or agent to submit online entries in connection with this Sweepstakes is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- All entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned except as herein described. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes Winner's agreement to sign any and all legal documents which Sponsors may require.
- By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and Sponsors, which are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- All interpretations of the rules and decisions by Sponsors are final. Sponsors reserve the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS AND THEIR DESIGNEES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11.For a list of Winner's name and/or a copy of these rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Asha Blooms Sweepstakes Information, 23515 NE Novelty Hill Rd, Suite B221, #320, Redmond, WA 98053. All requests for a list of Winners or a copy of these rules must be received by May 30, 2020.
Administrator: Asha Blooms, LLC, 6906 214th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98053
Sponsor: Asha Blooms, LLC, 6906 214th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98053
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the continental United States who are at least 18 years old at time of entry. Subject to Official Rules and void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. Official Rules available at www.ashablooms.com.
To obtain a copy of the Official Rules and/or the list of Winners, send a SASE to: Asha Blooms Sweepstakes Information, 23515 NE Novelty Hill Rd, Suite B221, #320, Redmond, WA 98053